Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Booty

The day has come and gone for another year. Yesterday was a whirlwind of activity , eating, drinking and spending time with friends and family.

The two quilts I made for gifts were loved by their recipients . DD got all teary when she opened hers. My mum was thrilled with her Moda scrap bags, and husband loved his mouse sander and IPOD. Everyone was happy.

I ended up with some perfume, my parents bought me a subscription to a website that sells patterns for making bags , DD bought me an iron chicken for my new kitchen, I got some moo goo, my sister sent me fabric, a friend gave me a digital photo frame and my husband bought me Moda Charm Squares and a vintage unfinished quilt top in a shoo fly pattern. The fabrics look like 1930's/40's to me and I love it.

I'm on holidays now for a couple of weeks so I'm planning to do some quilting, reading and a lot of relaxing. I've started a list of all the quilts I want to get done in 2010 and it looks like I'm going to be very busy next year!

I hope your day was merry and bright.

No comments: